Monday, May 4, 2009

Fashion Blues

I don't like my outfit today. I'm wearing a yellow and green argyle sweater and brown pants. I feel like a preppy banana. I'm far from a fashionista but I feel off all day when I don't like my outfit. Does this happen to you? What do you do to combat the fashion blues? Trying to save money may force me to do some shopping in my own closet but I often find if I spend some time the night before I can but together something cute for the next day.

Oh kick ass! I just remembered this super cute cashmere cardigan that I got at the Jcrew sample sale the other day. Fashion crisis averted!

Song of the Day
Thanks to everyone who responded with their favorite one-hit wonder of the 80's. There are so many great ones that I think I will have to play a few more. Thanks Stormy Vawn Bradley for choosing Club Nouveau's Lean on Me. It was one of my graduation songs too!

1 comment:

  1. I wore converse to work today. I think it goes without saying that I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...