But never fear...the to do list is here! I've listed some pretty lofty goals but I've given myself a month to complete them. And when I don't feel like cleaning out the closet or organizing the tupperware, I reminding myself how much more at ease I am when things are clean and in the right place...and at ease is a wonderful place to be.
Because I'm a fan of positive public pressure, I'm posting my to do list here:
- Clean out and organize all closets
- Clean out and organize underneath each bed
- Rearrange kitchen so tupperware can be found and pots don't fall on my head
- Get rid of unwanted books (sorry books, someone else will definitely want you)
- Bring stuff to Goodwill
- All dishes done before bed on Sunday night
Wish me luck! How your spring cleaning going?
Song of the Day
Today's song is Men at Work's Down Under.