Sunday, April 18, 2010

Back with a Vengance (and pictures)

I'm back and couldn't resist the Die Hard reference! I've taken too long of a hiatus from blogging but I'm happy to report that I'm back on track with a great improvement. I got a fancy camera! A Canon Rebel XSI. One of the things I admire most about my favorite blogs are their great photos. It will take me a while to reach their quality but I'm excited about getting started. I can't wait to share with you...

my favorite things
my favorite places
and my absolute favorite people.

Song of the Day

Today's song is Spoon's I Turn My Camera On.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're back! Wahoo! Also, not sure if you've been reading my blog, but SCL and I broke up. :-( So now I'm a single girl...sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...