Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you are having a nice Valentine's Day. I know a lot of people don't like this day, but I've always liked it, even when I haven't had a boyfriend. It is a great opportunity to be just a little bit sweeter to the people you love.

I sent a few homemade Valentine's this year. Something simple to let make someone feel special.
And I felt very special today too. Call me old fashion but I'm a sucker for roses. I love you Matt!

Song of the Day

Today's song is Chicago's Make Me Smile. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love V-Day, too. We had a great day. (And yes, I'm finally back in the blogosphere. Will you still be my friend, even though I've been out of the picture for months??)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...