Monday, November 22, 2010

101 Things in 1001 Days: 82

I was being a very bad New Yorker. I had never walked over the Brooklyn Bridge, number 82 on my 101 list. I thought it was going to be like walking over the Golden Gate Bridge, which requires a camel pack and several carabiners. But my friend Kate assured me it is a much shorter trek and we walked across a few weeks ago on a beautiful, early fall day.
Well "walk the Brooklyn Bridge" has shot to the top of my list of things to do when I have guests in town. It is a super manageable walk and the views are amazing.

If you haven't walked over the Brooklyn Bridge what are you waiting for!? A friend to do it with? I'll be your friend!

Song of the Day
Today's song is the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Under the Bridge."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...