Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If I Buy It Will Kevin Costner Come?

On May 13th New York Times reported that the Field of Dreams house and baseball field is for sale. If I was 10 years old and had $5.4 million, I would totally buy it.

I saw Field of Dreams for the first time when I was ten in my church. Our minister, "Woody" Woodland, whose life's passion is equally split between sports and our community church, must have jumped out of his seat the first time time he saw this movie. The perfect combination of the power of baseball and a higher being.

Well Field of Dreams almost made me jump out of my seat too. When Kevin Costner first came on screen in that cornfield as the voice-hearing Ray Consella, my jaw dropped. I was IN LOVE! Kevin Costner has been and always will be my first movie star crush. And not Water World or the Postman can take that from me.

Who was your first movie star crush? Matt's was Marion from Indian Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. And Mandy's was Macaulay Culkin. Oh that is solid gold!

Song of the Day
Today's song is Dave Matthew's Band's Crush.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...