The best inspiration I found for my 101 list was reading other's lists. You should feel free to include their items in your list or just use them as thought starters. Here are a few of my favorites from other's 101's:
92. Study 6 different cultures per year; have a themed event for each with food, music, culture and geographical info for the family
93. Read a play and then see it performed
94. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
95. Watch all of AFI's 100 best movies of all time
96. Try a new restaurant every month
97. Make a soundtrack of my life
98. Get a bartender to name a drink after me
99. Teach someone something that I love to do
100. Win something!
And an item I think everyone should include on their list...
101. Record all your 101 adventures
Starting my 101 List was one of the best things I did in 2009. I hope I've inspired you to start your own.
Song of the Day
Today's song is the Yeah Yeah Yeah's Zero. Seemed like an appropriate song for the first day of the year. Happy New Year.