Friday, January 1, 2010

101 Ideas for Your 101: The Best Inspiration

The best inspiration I found for my 101 list was reading other's lists. You should feel free to include their items in your list or just use them as thought starters. Here are a few of my favorites from other's 101's:

92. Study 6 different cultures per year; have a themed event for each with food, music, culture and geographical info for the family

93. Read a play and then see it performed

94. Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years

95. Watch all of AFI's 100 best movies of all time

96. Try a new restaurant every month

97. Make a soundtrack of my life

98. Get a bartender to name a drink after me

99. Teach someone something that I love to do

100. Win something!

And an item I think everyone should include on their list...

101. Record all your 101 adventures

Starting my 101 List was one of the best things I did in 2009. I hope I've inspired you to start your own.

Song of the Day
Today's song is the Yeah Yeah Yeah's Zero. Seemed like an appropriate song for the first day of the year. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!!
    Seriously THANKS!!
    This was just so random. I just clicked next blog on the tip left when i was it my own blog.. and there you where.

    i`ve been up all night making my own little list!!
    and at the perfect time!!
    At the moment i have noe job, i`m just going traveling and i`m going back to Vietnam on friday.
    Thanks to you i now got my list! my very own list.

    I just thought you would like to know that you may have made a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...