Thursday, January 13, 2011

Some 101 Inspiration

A few of my coworkers were inspired by my 101 list and have come up with fabulous lists of their own. I truly enjoy reading others' lists. Seeing what they hope to accomplish in the next 1,001 days gives you great incite into who they are and who they hope to become. I've picked a few of my favorites from each of their lists. I've also included some links if you are curious to find out more. I certainly was!

  • Do a 60 day Bikram Yoga Challenge
  • Learn my blood type and donate blood
  • Take a Roadmonkey trip
  • Go to the Cathedral of Rouen. Take a picture in the morning and at night
  • Leave an inspirational note for someone to find
  • Do a Chinese fire drill in a taxi cab
  • Buy two tickets for the Big Apple Circus and give them away to a stranger
  • Say hello…and maybe even introduce myself...to the very attractive guy that lives in the building next door who I have seen for the past four years and secretly have a crush on
  • Pray out loud with a friend or family member, not over a meal
  • Listen to Rolling Stones 500 Greatest Songs
  • Watch the elephants walk through the midtown tunnel
  • Get a pen that I love writing with
  • Watch the sunrise and sunset in one day
  • Do a major clothes purge – only keep what I LOVE
  • Take a random city bus 10 stops, get off and walk around
  • Find the city’s best lobster roll
  • Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Go to a bed & breakfast with someone special
  • Go to at least two former presidents' houses
  • Make a headboard for my bed
  • Host a murder mystery party
Some I'll definitely be adding a few of these to my next 101 list. What's on your list?

Song of the Day
Today's song is The Beatles Come Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...